Application Procedure for connectivity of Roof-top Solar PV System with Distribution Licensee’s Network ~ Maharashtra.
- A consumer intending to set up a Roof-top Solar Net Metering System or who has already installed such a System may download the Application Form from the MSEDCL’s website www.mahadiscom.in
- Submit it, duly filled, along with technical details of the System to the concerned office of MSEDCL along with
registration fee, or apply and pay the fee online.
- Duly filled Application Form, in prescribed format, shall be submitted to the office of the respective nodal officer/ authorities authorized for billing along with requisite Processing Fees (non-refundable) and certified true copies of the documents as may be required /informed from time to time.
- MSEDCL’s concerned office shall register the Application in separate register on first come first basis and acknowledge its receipt within three working days; or intimate the Applicant within that period of any deficiency or incompleteness.
- MSEDCL concerned office shall conduct a technical feasibility study within 15 working days from the registration of the Application considering the following aspects:—
- AC Voltage level at which connectivity is sought.
- Sanctioned Load / Contract Demand of the Applicant.
- Rated Output AC Voltage of the proposed Roof-top Solar PV System.
- Available cumulative capacity of relevant Distribution Transformer.
For More details Click Here