Do you want to became a skilled solar PVInstaller..?
If Yes, It’s a perfect opportunity for you.. Let’s join National Certification programme for Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic Installer at India’s award-winning Solar training institute GERMI.
About the Organizers
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute (GERMI) is a recognized as a center for excellence of SCGJs Skill Council for Green Jobs) in industry learning, research & development, and education. GERMI is set up to develop human resource assets to cater to the renewable and non-renewable energy sectors, improve knowledge base of policy makers and technologists, and provide a competitive edge to leaders to compete in the global arena. GERMI is promoted by Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) Ltd., an undertaking of the Gujarat Government. GERMI is designated as a Scientific and Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India.
Date and Venue
Course Date: 18-28 June, 2018.
Duration : 11 Days
Course Type: Non-residential
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute,
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Campus, Raisan,
Gandhinagar – 382007 Gujarat, India.
The workshop will be conducted in a ‘participative mode’ wherein each session builds upon the previous. Topics covered during the course duration will be:
- Understand the basics of electricity and solar energy,
- Survey a rooftop solar PV installation site,
- Understand all equipment related to the rooftop solar PV system,
- Design a rooftop solar PV system as per Customer’s requirements as well as appropriate codes and standards,
- Prepare the necessary technical documents related to the design, installation and operation of the rooftop PV system,
- Install a rooftop solar PV system based on the relevant designs and drawings,
- Operate and maintain a rooftop solar PV system including identification and troubleshooting of faults,
- Ensure safety while installation and operation of the rooftop PV system,
- Undertake project management for installation of a rooftop solar PV system,
- Understand necessary formalities with authorities for applications, submissions, approvals, interconnections, inspections, certifications, commissioning, etc.,
- Prepare preliminary techno-commercial proposals for Customers.
Who should attend?
- Administrators and decision makers in the private and public sectors, and Governments.
- Photovoltaic design and project engineers.
- Entrepreneurs exploring the field and value chain of solar energy.
- Professionals from stakeholder industries such as banking, accounting, architecture, etc.
- Engineering faculties and students.
Note – Eligible participants will also be certified by skill council for green job’s, Govt. Of India.
web site – www.germi.org
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No. – +91 – 9099811314
Email – email@example.com