“Solar skill competition” in Renewable energy India Expo on 21st september 2017 at 10.30 a.m. onwards at India Expo center, Greater Noida.
- About Solar skill Competition
UBM group under the guidance of skill counsil for green jobs is launching the “Solar skill competition” in Renewable energy India Expo on 21st september 2017 at 10.30 a.m. onwards at India Expo center, Greater Noida. The competition will focus on workmanship & accuracy, installation procedure, speed & timing for installation and healthy & safety aspect. The event will mark a begining of compititive & quatily learning amongest presonnel in this sector; and would also exhibit industry’s commitment towards “Skill India Mission” of Government of India. The competition would be for installation of 1 KWP Solar PV System.
Give a Boost to your Organization and your Solar Career…!!
Note – The techinical equipment will be provided at the venue and the participating teams will be awarded and felicitated for their performance.
For more detail & Registration Click Here
Contact – Bajindar Kaur | Mob: + 9188505 40 947 | Email : Bajindar.email@example.com
3 Months Professional Advantage Online Course on Grid Connected PV System Design.
A Grid Connected PV System Design is a comprehensive course in the design of Grid Connected Photovoltaic (PV) Systems. This course covers all aspects of Grid Connected PV System design – from site evaluation to cable sizing, this course gives participants all the training needed to design grid connected PV systems of all sizes.
- Course Introduction
The Online Grid-Connected PV System Design certificate course is specifically designed to address the fast-growing Indian Solar Market. This comprehensive online training course provides detailed technical information and step-by-step methodology for designing a grid-connected photovoltaic (PV) system. The course covers the fundamentals of solar PV systems, the different components required and the need to match them, and how to size a system. It also includes methods for conducting site surveys of potential installations, system installation, troubleshooting, maintenance and the economics of grid-connected PV systems. The course is designed around relevant Indian and international standards relating to grid-connected solar systems.
With a fully flexible web-based format, the online course allows students to complete the theory in their own time, usually within approximately 3 months.
Who should attend?
Administrators and decision makers in the private and public sectors, and Governments.
Photovoltaic design and project engineers.
Entrepreneurs exploring the field and value chain of solar energy.
Professionals from stakeholder industries such as banking, accounting, architecture, etc.
Engineering faculties and students.
Course Fee – 19,700Rs. (Including Training fee, Service tax/ GST @18% & Training Materials)
Fee for student and women – 10,850Rs.
For More details Click Here
For Further Information Contact:
GSES India Sustainable Energy Pvt. Ltd.,
F-7B, Pocket F, Okhla Industrial Area Phase 1
New Delhi – 110020, India
Phone: +91-11- 41040534/ 40587622
Mobile: +919560550077 / +91 9560550075
6th Training under the National Certification Programme for Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic Installer, 4th – 14th September, 2017 organized by Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute.
Date and Venue
Course Date: 4th – 14th September, 2017
Duration: 11 Days
Course Type: Non-residential
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute
1st Floor, Energy Building,
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Campus, Raisan,
Gandhinagar – 382007 Gujarat, India.
The workshop will be conducted in a ‘participative mode’ wherein each session builds upon the previous. Topics covered during the course duration will be:
- Understand the basics of electricity and solar energy,
- Survey a rooftop solar PV installation site,
- Understand all equipment related to the rooftop solar PV system,
- Design a rooftop solar PV system as per Customer’s requirements as well as appropriate codes and standards,
- Prepare the necessary technical documents related to the design, installation and operation of the rooftop PV system,
- Install a rooftop solar PV system based on the relevant designs and drawings,
- Operate and maintain a rooftop solar PV system including identification and troubleshooting of faults,
- Ensure safety while installation and operation of the rooftop PV system,
- Undertake project management for installation of a rooftop solar PV system,
- Understand necessary formalities with authorities for applications, submissions, approvals, interconnections, inspections, certifications, commissioning, etc.,
- Prepare preliminary techno-commercial proposals for Customers
Who should attend?
- Administrators and decision makers in the private and public sectors, and Governments.
- Photovoltaic design and project engineers.
- Entrepreneurs exploring the field and value chain of solar energy.
- Professionals from stakeholder industries such as banking, accounting, architecture, etc.
- Engineering faculties and students.
- Course Fee
Rs. 50,000/- (Non-Residential Programme)Availupto 50% discount*
Also get SCGJ – Govt. of India Certification*
Mr. Himanshu Desai
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute
1st Floor, Energy Building
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Campus
Raisan, Gandhinagar – 382007, GUJARAT.
Phone: +91-75748 62409, +91-79-23275362
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
About the Organizers:
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute (GERMI) is a recognized as a center for excellence of SCGJs Skill Council for Green Jobs) in industry learning, research & development, and education. GERMI is set up to develop human resource assets to cater to the renewable and non-renewable energy sectors, improve knowledge base of policy makers and technologists, and provide a competitive edge to leaders to compete in the global arena. GERMI is promoted by Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) Ltd., an undertaking of the Gujarat Government. GERMI is designated as a Scientific and Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India.
The 6th APBE 2017,
Date: August 16th-18th, 2017
Venue: China Import & Export Fair
- APBE Introduction
Every year APBE hosting a series of concurrent activities, such as high-end technological conferences, forums, reception dinners, award ceremonies, etc, APBE is also an excellent occasion for worldwide insiders to exchange experience and opinions, socialize with their peers and catch up with the latest technology and market trends.
Why APBE 2017
Covering the Whole Industry Chain
- Biomass molding fuel and manufacturing equipment;
- Biomass boilers, combustors, stoves, boiler improvement and heating service companies;
- Biomass gasification technologies and equipment;
- Bogas technologies & engineering equipment;
- Comprehensive utilization of crop straw;
- Biomass & garbage power technologies and equipment, integrated garbage treatment, recycling of industrial waste gas and heat;
- Advanced biology liquid fuel and refining technologies;
- Related technologies and equipment of biomass combined heat and power generation;
- Detection, evaluation and certification institutions, marine biomass energy, etc
- Power Plant/Contractor/Investor
- Association/Official/Research Institute.
For more details APBE2017 Invitation
9th Guangzhou International Solar Photovoltaic Exhibition 2017 (PV Guangzhou 2017 ), August 16th-18th, 2017 Venue: China Import and Export Fair Complex, Guangzhou, China.
- PV Guangzhou 2017 Introduction
Covering an exhibition area of about 30,000 sqm, PV Guangzhou 2017 has become the largest solar PV exhibition in South China. Having been held for eight sessions, PV Guangzhou has many loyal exhibitors, like SAJ, Yingli, CSG, Growatt, INVT, I-Panda, ALLGRAND, GoodWe, and so forth. PV Guangzhou 2017 is expected to attract more than 300 exhibitors and 30,000 professional buyers home and abroad.
Concurrently held with energy expos like Biomass, Wind, Power, Battery, Electric Heating, Water Heating, Cleanroom Technology, etc, it is without question the best platform for insiders from solar and energy segment to seek business opportunities and further development in South China.
- Why PV Guangzhou 2017?
Strongly supported by Guangdong Government, The government goal is to produce 400 million kilowatts. From photovoltaic power generation in 2020,based on 100 million kilowatts in 2015. To encourage the development of PV industry, the government will provide financial support for the key enterprises, innovative projects and photovoltaic application demonstration project.
PV Guangzhou owns a lot of loyal exhibitors, buyers and professional media and they are the reasons to make PV Guangzhou become the perfect bridge for your business trip fruitful! So It’s the best platform for both domestic and overseas companies to seek business opportunities and further development in South China.
- Photovoltaic production equipment: Silicon rod silicon block silicon ingot production equipment, Silicon wafer production equipment, Battery production equipment, Solar panels/modules production equipment, Film version of the battery production equipment, etc.
- Photovoltaic cells, batteries, modules, inverters, brackets, tracking systems, controllers, cable, related PV components, pv raw material, pv project and systems, on grid and off grid solution, etc.
- Solar street light, solar water pumps, solar furniture, solar charger, etc.
6th Solar Cookers International (SCI) World Conference At the Muni Seva Ashram In Goraj, Vadodara, Gujarat, India 16-22 January, 2017.
About Solar Cookers International. :- Solar cooking improves quality of life, human and environmental health globally. Solar Cookers International is driven to share solar cooking knowledge with every person around the world who would like to cook and pasteurize water with free energy from the sun.
Join the 6th SCI World Conference to be held at Muni Seva Ashram where 300 to 500 few of most influential people in solar cooking around the world, Hundreds of experts, scientists, executives, innovators, key policy-makers, educators, and enthusiasts from more than 25 countries will come together to do transformative work.
Forge new partnerships, maximize collaboration, offer best practices, and gather with some of the best minds in the sector at the 6th SCI World Conference.
Conference topics include
- Refugee/IDP camp solar cooker projects.
- The solar cooker Performance Evaluation Process.
- Solar food processing & entrepreneurship.
- Advocacy, financing, coalition building, media and communications.
- Industry solar thermal applications, adoption and impact data, analysis, reporting.
- Sustainable field projects, marketing, cross-sector involvement and energy policy (change).
Note :- Sunday, January 8 is the last date to register online for the conference, accommodation, site visits, or workshop. After that, only the “On-the-Spot” registration rates will be available at the conference and as space permit.
- 16-18 January 2017 – Formal conference
- 19-20 Jan 2017 – Optional Social Entrepreneurship Workshop Click Here
- 19-22 Jan 2017 – Optional site visits: Solar Technology Tour Click Here
For Detailed Conference Information ~ Click here.
Register for the Conference ~ Click here.
We Look forward to having you at Muni Seva Ashram and your participation to “Share, Learn & CONNECT… !!!”
Join the conversation about the upcoming 6th SCI World Conference 2017 by using the official event hashtag #SCIWC2017
to post pictures, videos, etc!
Thanks in advance for spending your valuable time.
Scientists have produced the first global maps of human emissions of carbon dioxide ever made solely from satellite observations, using data from NASA’s OCO-2.
The Institute & organization, Transforming the technical & Non technical skill, via skill development program to achieve target of 100GW solar power by 2022.
A solar power is the fastest growing renewable energy source in India.. As per the Bridge to India report, the total utility scale solar capacity as of Augest 31,2016 is 8,118 MW.
As we know Government of India & MNRE has strong commitment towards renewable (solar) energy development, the target is to achieve 100GW solar power upto 2022.. To achieve this target they announced different policies to different categories…
Let’s if we summarised above statistics, it’s indicate that there is requirements of huge skill employees within short period of time.
I think still……, 1 of the key barriers to achieve this target is “LACK OF AWARENESS” of technology as well as technical skill based manpower OR Market based Technical skill development programs framwork..
To bridge the skill gap, Government & Institutions started Skill based Development programs depends on qualification packs & standards..
There is 4 main skill qualification framwork level.
- Activities performance (Installation)
- Activities supervision.
- Activities controller.
- Activities Management.
If we focused on above activities, it’s shows that solar power industry required different skill, Not only technical but also non technical..
Here i would like to introduced few institutions & organization list for skill based trainings.
- National skill development Corporation.
- The Energy and resource Institute. (TERI) – www.teriin.org
- National Institute of solar energy. (NISE) – www.nise.res.in
- Gujarat energy research and management Institute. (GERMI). – www.germi.org
- Solbizz ~ Kwatt solution, IIT Bombay. – www.kwattsolutions.com
- Skill Council for green jobs. – www.sscgj.in
- Global sustainable energy solution India. – www.gses.in
- Steinbeis solar research center. – www.ssrcindia.com
- Gujarat Institute of solar energy. (GISE). – www.gise.in
- National renewable energy laboratory.
- The International renewable energy agency. (IRENA) – www.irena.org
- World Institute of sustainable energy. (WISE) – www.wisein.org
- Skill development programs on solar technology by MSME & KVIC..
Inter Solar Study Program 2016
This year during exhibition and conference one of the interesting event is introduce by Inter solar Team, specially for Students as a side events ~ Inter solar Study Program.
October 21, 2016, 2:00 ~ 3:30 pm, Note ~ The Study Program is free of charge,
entrance with valid student ID only.
Inter solar Study Program Aim is to share, aware And connect students Via sharing information about latest trends and developments of the solar industry & how students Play important role in building sustainable green future.
As we know the Solar industries is growing up rapidly as well as each and every day there is new innovative technology coming in market & there is huge employment generation possibility.
By considering above points i think each & every students who looking forward opportunity in RE sector, must attend Inter solar Study Program.
There is 3 renowned speakers offer insights into the latest trends and developments of the solar industry.
1 ~ Residential Solar in India – Key Learnings and the Way Forward ~ Sishir Garemella, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Sunvest Energy Private Limited, India
2 ~ International Technology Roadmap for Photovoltaic – What Will Drive the Future of Cell and Module Manufacturing? ~ Dr. Jutta Trube, Director Photovoltaik Equipment, German Engineering Federation (VDMA), Germany.
3 ~ From Mumbai to Goa: The SunPedal Ride ~ Sushil Reddy, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT-B), India.
As the number of participants is limited, as soon as possible complete your registration process.
To register Visit ~ www.intersolar.in