The Institute & organization, Transforming the technical & Non technical skill, via skill development program to achieve target of 100GW solar power by 2022.
A solar power is the fastest growing renewable energy source in India.. As per the Bridge to India report, the total utility scale solar capacity as of Augest 31,2016 is 8,118 MW.
As we know Government of India & MNRE has strong commitment towards renewable (solar) energy development, the target is to achieve 100GW solar power upto 2022.. To achieve this target they announced different policies to different categories…
Let’s if we summarised above statistics, it’s indicate that there is requirements of huge skill employees within short period of time.
I think still……, 1 of the key barriers to achieve this target is “LACK OF AWARENESS” of technology as well as technical skill based manpower OR Market based Technical skill development programs framwork..
To bridge the skill gap, Government & Institutions started Skill based Development programs depends on qualification packs & standards..
There is 4 main skill qualification framwork level.
- Activities performance (Installation)
- Activities supervision.
- Activities controller.
- Activities Management.
If we focused on above activities, it’s shows that solar power industry required different skill, Not only technical but also non technical..
Here i would like to introduced few institutions & organization list for skill based trainings.
- National skill development Corporation.
- The Energy and resource Institute. (TERI) – www.teriin.org
- National Institute of solar energy. (NISE) – www.nise.res.in
- Gujarat energy research and management Institute. (GERMI). – www.germi.org
- Solbizz ~ Kwatt solution, IIT Bombay. – www.kwattsolutions.com
- Skill Council for green jobs. – www.sscgj.in
- Global sustainable energy solution India. – www.gses.in
- Steinbeis solar research center. – www.ssrcindia.com
- Gujarat Institute of solar energy. (GISE). – www.gise.in
- National renewable energy laboratory.
- The International renewable energy agency. (IRENA) – www.irena.org
- World Institute of sustainable energy. (WISE) – www.wisein.org
- Skill development programs on solar technology by MSME & KVIC..